Weight 22 lbs 8 oz. (21 %)
Noggin 19 inches (19%)
Dr. S said you look great kid! Smart & Sassy.
We talked about your little attitude, time out and he gave me his opinion on spanking. He said you have an attitude because you think highly enough of yourself. Haha, better now than those teenage years. I hope you get it all out of you system, and are a very pleasant, Church loving, volunteer seeking, kind, respectful teenager. That is my prayer at least.
We talked about milk and we are going to try 2%. We talked about shots and the flu. We talked about a climbing monkey...and what to do with one! We talked about how many words you say and he said you were running with the big dogs, the 2 1/2+ year olds. Good job baby! We had a great check-up.
He said you are going to be tall and lean, about 5'6" 5'7" around 115-120. You have big feet to grow into little Miss! I called Hubby as soon as your appointment was over and told him what Dr. S said. Daddy's reply was...how awesome, it's kind of like a little window into the future.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It amazes me how she remembers that there are toys in this bench. I was sitting on it talking to the nurse and she kept saying please-okay-please-okay. I finally figured out that she wanted me to get up and sure enough she smiled from ear-to-ear as I open up the treasure box of toys!

Then it was time for one last shot for a long time. She also had her finger pricked. I could not believe it....she did not cry for one second. The finger prick didn't faze her a bit. And then the shot made her open her mouth, like WOW what was that...but that was it! Super proud her!

showing me her band-aids!!!



2 comments:
Wow miss Priss, it sounds like your just as healthy as can be and smart too! Good for you. I love the pic of her in her little diaper playing with her toys. Cute!
Gah, she is getting so big! I have a quick question for you. How do you get your blog to be in the center of your background? Mine looks all funny!
Post a Comment