Sunday, October 4, 2009

wait, 1.5 old, what?

Miss Priss,
I guess it just hit me that you are a year and a half. Wow, where did the time go. You are growing so fast and your hair is SO long. I cannot believe how fast it is coming in. I though you would still be bald like Mommy was, but Daddy had LOTS of black hair when he was your age and younger so that's where you get it. I am happy though, because I love piggy tails and ponytails!!!
Tomorrow is your 18 month check-up so we get to see how much you have grown!!! I think for baby number #2 I am going to buy a scale because something about the anticipation of waiting to see those stats is almost too much! I saw one of those baby scales at a resale shop for about $15 dollars...should have snagged it then. Oh well, and no I am not pregnant, nor thinking about it right now!

And I couldn't resist these fun gloves! A dollar each at Joann's Fabric store, what a steal!




Mommy & Me gloves....getting ready for the cold weather!




Then you decided squeezing my nose while you made a snorting sound was so fun...such a ham!

I think you could have played this oh-so-fun game all day, but it really smashed my nose flat and it started to hurt. What a grip little girl!


Well off to bed, everyone else is sound asleep! I think I am going to challenge myself to get in bed by 10:30 each night this week!
Starting tomorrow of course! Goodnight!

No comments: