Sunday, October 25, 2009

Clean & Free...


What can I say, my 1 year old likes to clean! She is cleaning the redbox movie case with a sani-wipe! That's right baby, we don't know who touched it! This really makes me laugh!
So this was our very 1st RedBox movie, we rented
The Proposal

with Sandra Bullock & Ryan Reynolds....HILARIOUS!
AND
It was free. We entered the word BREAKROOM as the promotional code before we checked out...and there you have it folks a movie for $0.00 and a good one at that. So run to your local redbox and enter this code before it's too late!
Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

That's Mrs. Russell said...

oh, that looks like a funny movie. I will have to check that one out. I have yet to try the Redbox rents but I just might have to now.

Anonymous said...

She is too adorable, and the sani-wipe is amazing!

Meant to be a mom said...

I love that she cleaned the redbox movie. Also I just have to say that I love the redbox movies. So cheap and easy to get. That was a great invention. That proposal movie was great. The part where she is in the woods dancing is hilarious and the part where she and Ryan sing is too funny. Well and it totally didn't hurt that I just love Ryan Reynolds. He's a doll. I hope you guys enjoyed your movie.

FROGGITY! said...

what a good helper! cleaning is always a positive thing to do... :) i have never heard of redbox! i LOVED the movie the proposal. so cute.