Things she randomly says on a daily basis ...
Aww man
Come on
That is a bow
More Gilk (milk)
Yo Gabba Gabba Go
Let's Go Bye-Bye
Love You Mommy
That's Yummy
I Cudder (color)
Take a bat (bath)
Go Tee-tee yay
More Peep (please)
To name a few.
She really loves to pretend. She will make it a point to pretend to feed her babies & Hooper before she feeds herself. She also pretends to take a drink....makes a slurp sound and a long ahhhh afterwards! She's pure entertainment for Hubby & I and we couldn't think of any other way we would want to spend our day!
Just a little list of favorites....
Favorite food:
raw broccoli, raw carrots & cheese
Favorite fruit:
clementines, kiwi, blueberries& raspberries (really all fruit)
Favorite drink:
ice water
Favorite object:
SHOES (that's my girl)
Favorite show:
Yo Gabba Gabba (& we actually like it just as much, guess it grows on you)
Favorite Book:
Biscuit Books
And NO I still do not give her sugar...however everyone else at least tries. Yes, Erin I'm also talking about you and your chocolate offer at 8pm :)
While we were at Kroger, the nice bakery man came over with a cookie box and let her fish out not one but two cookies. At least they were oatmeal and raisin. And that my dear was your monthly treat!




No comments:
Post a Comment