From time to time I like to post about blogs I read, about how I am so thankful for my life and what God has given me. Those humbling experiences that keep me grounded so I do not complain about small and petty things. I like to remind myself that at any moment life can change, reminding me to be very thankful, love what you have, where you are and where you have been. This video clip is from NieNie's Oprah appearance. I just love her blog. Last year her and her husband were in a fatal plane crash. Her appearance may have changed, but she is still a beautiful woman with a amazing husband and family that love her more than life! For that is the greatest gift!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Have you ever read Real Simple? If not, give it a shot because it is ONE great magazine. Lots of recipes, buy this not that hints, decor ideas, holiday ideas and so much more. You won't be sorry, and if you are...well just don't tell me about it because I'll call you crazy!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Last night was the last of Hell's Kitchen for this season and I was one happy camper that Dave won. Ahh, what a life he will create in British Columbia in his very own restaurant! And not to mention that he did it all with one arm. He broke his wrist early in the competition...what a champ! Hubby and I really enjoy this show, and can't wait for next season.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
RAIN, please stop raining, I feel like I live in Seattle. I think it has been raining for over a month now. And I heard we are going to have a very cold and wet winter. Cold+wet=icy roads...boo!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
On another note, couponing is great, I have been able to pick up so many FREE items lately. I just hate cutting the coupons, I am so behind and it's almost time for another paper. Yikes, last weeks ads are still sitting in the bag! If you are interested you should click on Saving With Shellie (she's out of Dripping Springs Tx) but you can get a general idea and also print coupons from her page! Even email her to see if she knows anyone in your area!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
And last but definitely not least Miss Priss checking out the new house (well model at least) & neighborhood.....



It passed her inspection! I love you Tootsie!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment