Friday, November 20, 2009

20 months

Dear Miss Priss,
Today you are 20 months old.
You are such a joy. You make your Daddy and I laugh til we cry. You have the best lungs in town, by this I mean...you are loud kid, but we love your loud shreeks when we run your bath water and when you see that we have turned on Barney & Yo Gabba Gabba. You are very in love with shoes and coloring. Did I say in LOVE with shoes, I know I have said this before BUT my dear, most kids cry in the store for candy or maybe a toy.....not you, you cry for shoes. So we have to rush by the shoe rack, bc ma'm you have PLENTY of shoes! And shhhh, but Mommy loves shoes too, so together we are double trouble! Sorry Daddy! Nana said I loved choes and chopping, too!
You love the Ellen show and hand me the remote and ask for it! Spoiled DVR child!!
You still are a chatter box, you are speaking in sentences all day long. Sometimes after you say something, I just stare at you like how in the world did you get so smart. Lately you have been tripping over boxes and when you fall and get up you look at me and say
car-full do fall....
because I always say be careful don't fall. Too cute little Priss!
You say excuse me and bless you 100 times a day....so polite my dear!
You are loving the new milk.....thanks Mom, Braum's milk does ROCK & ...no odor, right as always Nana!!!
You have been telling Bishop to hush when he barks. You told your stuffed monkey NO NO NO and pointed your finger at him in the car yesterday. For the past 6 months you have loved to help...put things into the trash, load the washer, take clothes out of the dryer and now you like to take dishes out of the dishwasher. You are such a BIG helper, it may take twice as long, but it's really okay. Now, this whole packing experience with a 1 year old has been hard to say the least. Your helpfulness has been nice but, packing a box 35 times is not on my fun list! Thanks anyway lovey!
You love reading, and singing twinkle-twinkle little star. You love to wear hats and ask for your bows when we are leaving...don't worry honey you have NEVER been anywhere without a bow! I made sure of that! You love to stack things and I just know you are going to love your building block we got you for Christmas.
You love to go bye-bye and walk right to the car and wait by the door with your hand on the car. I did not teach you this, but it's really nice and I think you think it is a game which is fine by me. It sure is nice that you can walk to the car now, so now I only have 47 other things on my shoulder, in my hands and under my chin...you know instead of 48!
You are obsessed with hand sanitizer and if you see the bottle you say to-gedder, because you want to rub your hands together.
You would color all day long if I let you, and you never color off the paper. You are so precise, Nana said your Uncle Cody was the same way.
There is so much more and I have not written in your journal in about 3 weeks, shame on me, but you know what Miss Priss we are getting ready to move into your 1st home...so we have been busy packing, and planning and patiently waiting.
So today when it was 20 month picture time, I did not dress you up, or take anything out of your hand, I just let you hop into the chair whenever you were ready with whatever you had in hand and whatever shoes you happened to have on. I did not care if they were on the right feet, or if they matched, I grabbed the first bow on your holder and used the first index card I found to make you sign. We only took 8 pictures instead of 50 and that was it. I didn't clap, and make funny faces.......I just let you be you. Happy 20 months sweet baby! We love you so!




No comments: