Sunday, November 22, 2009

A new week begins tomorrow.....

Tomorrow is the 23rd...eek. It begins a new week, and it just so happens to be the week that we close on our home. I am now so super excited that I can hardly stand it. No more making the landlord richer! We will own a home! It has been a quick and painless experience, maybe a few hiccups, but nothing that our builder didn't rush to fix! Overall, very smooth, but lucky for us we came in towards the end of this process. We chose the house after it had begun, but just in time to still be able to change a few things. So wish us a happy closing on Wednesday at 8am! Overall, we are thrilled to death that this is our 1st home, I know we will make many happy memories under our new roof. We are also very excited that we are moving in during our favorite season. Which means we will start decorating right away. We just know Miss Priss is going to have such a nice 2nd Christmas, she already says OH PRETTY when she sees lights and trees. Tonight while Daddy was at work we headed to a tree lighting a few minutes from our house. We also have our towns tree lighting in a few days. We are trying to do everything we did last year with Tootsie, we are making many traditions to treasure for years to come.



It was packed, but we finally made our way near the front just in time for the countdown. I was kind of behind a tree, but we moved to the front after the crowd cleared out.



Such a beautiful area, we always have a great time walking around at the Shops.
We saw one of Daddy's good buddies and walked around with his wife and 3 adorable children for a while.



They are 3, 6, & 9 and soooo well behaved. Miss Priss just loves older kids! And the 3 year old was so sweet, holding her hand and kissing her. Such little angels! We had a nice time and it was great to get away from the towering boxes for a few hours. Then we headed to Target, which is such a danger zone for me...I really should work there JUST to get their discount :) and picked up a few more Christmas presents for Tootsie. Now I'm off to pack some more....so much left to do, I didn't realize how much stuff we actually have. 2 adults, 3 pets, 8 fish, a baby and a home business can really take up some space ya know!
Happy Sunday!
For with God, nothing shall be impossible -Luke 1:37

4 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

Congrats on closing on your new house. SO MUCH FUN! I can't wait until we can move.
The Christmas tree lighting looks like so much fun. What a great thing to get to go do with the family. I'm glad you guys had a good time. Enjoy your holiday week!

Kelli said...

You guys have so much to be thankful for this holiday season- how fun!
So excited for you and the signing tomorrow! Homeowners- whoot whoot!

FROGGITY! said...

i wanted to stop by to say happy thanksgiving!! congrats also!

FROGGITY! said...

i just wanted to come by and tell you i purchased that chi from folica! thanks for the tip!!!

hope all of your moving, etc. is going well!