Thursday, December 3, 2009

3 videos of Miss Priss

She started this a while ago and I could not seem to get a video of it. So, after we had a Mommy-daughter Mexican food dinner we went to look at lights on our way home and she started "using her manners"...I grabbed my camera and placed it on the passengers seat.. sorry about the black video. Then I almost dropped the camera and she made sure to tell me to be careful. She's something else!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
She has been eating cereal for breakfast for a few days now, she points to it at least 10 times and says her version of the word cereal. Except when I ask her to say it that is....She has also started ignoring me and when she gets in trouble or we get on to her, she says HI MOMMY or HI DADDY and blows us kisses. Excuse me ma'am, that will not get you out of trouble! Too smart for your own good!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

3 comments:

FROGGITY! said...

i can't see it (probably my computer being slow) but that's a darling story! :)

Whitney said...

Thanks Linsday for your sweet comment on my blog! Your daughter is precious!

Kelli said...

I have been trying to get Ali to practice her words on camera.. she has so many now and it is soo cute to hear; everytime I turn on the video camera she ignores me! Our little princessess... what are we gonna do with them!

And CONGRATS on being in the new house! whoo hoo!