
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
I had someone come out and measure our windows... she quoted us a decent price, but only if we ordered that day. Since we don't charge things we decided that our nice multi-colored sheets were fine for now. And window by window we will buy and install our own blinds. Saving $500 installation and a hefty shipping fee.
You know that little girl that lives here that loves, LOVES, loves to color....

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
...apparently she's over paper, and has moved on to bigger and better things..a.k.a Mommy's phone cover. Thanks dear!
We got the tree up last this last week, and got out our stack of traditional Christmas movie that we watch...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Back to work I go.... wreaths and shirts to make.....not to mention those un-packed boxes that are still staring at me every time I walk by! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



7 comments:
You are most welcome! And thank YOU for the t.p. and chocolate! The tree looks beautiful as I'm sure does the rest of the house....multi colored sheets or not...it IS a beautiful house! We used my mom's Lowe's credit card for our blinds (it was 12 months no intrest no payments) and have it paid off now. We installed them ourselves....super easy. Had it done in a couple of hours....Kev can help! Just an option....we chose their cheapest ones, Levlor, I think....or whatever was cheapest. They have someone come out and measure for you for like $20 and then if you decide to go with them, that $20 goes toward your purchase. I really like the ones we got b/c if one of the blades break you just pop it out and replace it with your xtras. Whatever, I'm rambling...it will all come together in time....just enjoy it!
Love you!
Your tree looks beautiful! Much nicer then our little 4 footer up on an end table- Ali's fingers can't stay off it!
LOVE the picture of Miss A in the shoes- you should frame that one!
And go to www.selectblinds.com- we did our whole house for $250! NICE faux wood blinds- we love them!
What a sweet friend.
Also I love your Christmas tree, its just beautiful.
Last I think that last pic of miss priss in your shoes is precious. Framable!
Love the shoe picture! It's precious.
Happy New Home!!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas in your new home!
Haven't been a great blogger lately and have to say missed you and Miss Priss so had a wonderful time catching up yesterday. Thanks for the suggestions about my "rut". Love the tree and the blog in general. Keep up the good work and I'll try to get back in the swing of things
yes...i also love the mismatched shoes :) silly little thing !!! and everything takes time when u get a new home... ha.. i have lived here for 3 years and am slowly getting around to things!!!
Post a Comment