Monday, April 12, 2010

Bookshelf...ahhh!

So, it is no secret that my Grandfather is awesome. He is an amazing carpenter and each piece he makes for us is so much more special than anything I could pick up at the store.
I have been drooling over these rain gutter bookshelves since I read about them on this blog. Aren't they cute? BUT, I also found a picture from Pottery Barn and my Grandfather jumped right to work....




Ahh, I love it! I told him he should sell them. I think I should get him a page on Etsy.com! I KNOW he would do well for himself!! So if anyone needs furniture :)

Now it matches her big bookshelf he made for her 2nd B-day!


Her BIG girl bed will be in the making around Christmas. We love you Grandad!!

3 comments:

allie said...

You lucky duck! That stuff is just beautiful!

Meant to be a mom said...

How sweet of him, those are pieces of furniture she can keep forever. That is awesome. I love them both :)

Kelli said...

WOW-seriously, that stuff looks straight out of the PB catalog! You are so lucky to have him.. makes me miss my grandpy :(

LOVE THE STUFF, the bookshelf is so unique!