Sunday, April 11, 2010

SOUNDS LIKE FUN

When I was little I had this tape and my Mom told me we played it until it wouldn't play anymore. I loved it and when Miss Priss got her copy, I was surprised that I could sing EVERY song word for word. It is an AMAZING learning CD. We listen to it at bath time and sometimes during the day while we do a drawing activity. She loves it and I do, too!! Sounds Like Fun, Discovery Toys, songs from Barbra Milne

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

2 comments:

FROGGITY! said...

Apple, Apple AAA...

We had that tape!! I still remember ALL of it. The counting song... 3 little kittens... manners. It's awesome. :)

Kelli said...

She is so stinking cute- I know I say that all the time, but seriously! And I see she is still into the colored bath water :) I gotta get me some of those pronto!

Ali is into singing all the time too! We have a bunch of CDS... she loves Disney's Music Play Date for jammin out!