
I use to loathe JUNK MAIL...until I realized that we can use it everyday! Painting, drawing, etc!!! So save you junk mail, flip it over, and create! It also makes great paper to jot down notes or grocery list on!! Then recycle it of course!

One thing we really enjoyed about our duplex (funny that I never called it a duplex until we moved) :) anyway, was that we had a straight shot to an amazing park. It was a great place, very open and relaxing to venture through. So I was sad to leave it... the pond and hills we sat on, and trails we traveled, ran, jogged & walked. Then when we moved into our new house, we walked our trail and well...it was dead and blah, there was still construction everywhere! Little did I know it would soon love it too ...

Daddy would pick us flowers...

We'd truck it through the mud and go up hills and watch a beaver swim in our pond..
Miss Priss would insist on holding Bishops leash and we would begin to make many memories....

Life is good right now...real good!



3 comments:
ahhhhhh construction... I know all too well whats that like. I've lived here 2.5 years and they still aren't done :)
My advice just kill 'em with kindness :) Not that you wouldn't anyway!
Yes!! AAAHHHH to construction!! I had just had kenz when they started buiding the houses around us.... new born and putting shingles on a house no good at 6 am!!! darn workers!!
good to hear that life is good! :)
construction is annoying i agree and i also agree that junk mail is fun!
Post a Comment