Wednesday, April 28, 2010

ICE CREAM

Wow Mom, what is all this stuff???


Daddy's days off call for .....






Good until the last drop, huh??

No, she didn't eat that whole thing by herself! Baby steps here...after all this was a treat from her sugar natzi Momma you know ! 20 minutes later...she was on a lovely sugar high. It hit her right about the time we got sat at our table for dinner. She was saying HI, waving and jumping up and down in the booth! SO fun! Thank goodness the table behind us was done eating, because we were "that annoying table" that I use to talk about!! :)
_______________________________________
Day two:
Ice Cream Cone
...surprise!!
I know, can you believe it, 2 days in a row!!
But it only lasted 5 minutes, bc she cried every time it dripped onto her hand. She's so funny! A lady with a little boy about her age said she was definitely a girly-girl! Toosie shared with me, I got a scoop of the Founders Favorite....super yummy with brownie pieces! I don't know where this sweet tooth of mine is coming from lately, considering both ice cream stops were my idea!
We sat outside of Coldstone, it was such a beautiful day with a nice breeze! Summer is here and I love it!






We were smarter this time, we ate dinner before the ice cream! HA, dinner before dessert...who knew! We were right across from a fun little play area that we like. We planned that, too! Since I knew........


That the ice cream was going to have the reaction of something similar to rocket fuel.

AND it did.....
she ran faster than the speed of light....all.over.the.place! But most importantly, setting aside my need to feed her all the colors of the rainbow each day.....She had a BLAST & we did, too!






I really think this little girl is going to run track, and be great at soccer, because she is



FAST






The End.

4 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

Her little outfit is seriously the cutest! I love it.
And yum ice cream. So fun.
I'm glad she's learning to enjoy it :)

Whitney said...

She is soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!

missy said...

Wow. 2 icecreams AND a strwberry rice crispy treat all in one weekend??? Am I rubbing off just a tat?? JK.

This is one of our favorite places to take Grayson! I love Daddy Days Off....it's so important to make these memories, to get them out there and just experience the good things in life, like icecream.

Perfect day in my book!

Lindsay said...

The rice crispy treat was bc I couldn't help the little girl who said...would you like to buy a rice crispy treat from me? Ugh how do you say no to that! Miss Priss took a bite and threw it on the floor! HA! Mommy doesn't like them either :)