Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Gymnastics

A few weeks ago, I signed Miss Priss up for a trail gymnastics class. Last week we got a call that there was a spot open to try out the class.
We (or should I say "I") was excited!
So when we woke up that morning we started talking about how fun it was going to be, put on her new leotard, hair in piggy tails and we were off. Class started at 11am, we can't make the earlier class. If you know us at all...you know we're sleepers!

Anyway, If you recall her first dance class, this went a little something like that...
Lots of running, chasing, calling her name, giving her the evil eye...you know that look where you're like if all these people weren't here..I'm kidding, she wasn't that bad. It was just her first class.
She took a few minutes to warm up...a few minutes alone, ha!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Her coach was AWESOME, really sweet and loves her job! Plus, Hubby said she reminded him of our favorite neighbor, so how could we not like her! :) (Yes V, you!!)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


She's did great on the beams, we might have a little gymnast on our hands!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


After class, she got stickers, stamps, and a coloring sheet! We had to drag her out crying after the hour was up, needless to say...we're ready for next Tuesday!

Good Job Miss Priss!

4 comments:

melissaweyer said...

I am so glad u got her signed up!! for a couple reasons ;) and yes she has a super coach!! so fun!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Do they take boys? Mr Man needs a place to run and jump, and this could be the perfect spot. They have to be 3 to sign up for soccer, so this could be another option until. Now we just have to convince Matt...

Anonymous said...

Super cute!

I'd rather the gymnastics coach remind Tommy of me, instead of the whataburger girl! hahahahahaha!

It looks like A will have fun!!

Lisa said...

That's so fun! Grace just started there too a few weeks ago. I thought about putting Emma in, but I'm just not up for the mommy and me... so I think I'll sign her up in the Spring when she is 3 and I can just watch :)

Looks like she loves it!!