Sometimes I like the hussle of it all, but I do love being at home as well. Then, there is this little voice that sometimes speaks up (in my head) and says, Oh I want... to dress up, put on make-up everyday (I miss that, I LOVE me some make-up) pack a lunch, & send Miss Priss to school. Of course I have a devil and angel thought on school, too! :) My mind is sometimes complicated!
It's funny, because when I was younger and thought about having kids, none of this was even in my mind. I guess I just always pictured myself working away from home. Now, I am dying to finish Sonography School! And I WILL. The longer you wait they seem to add more classes/pre-req's! And I'm NOT getting any younger! For now I am going to push hard through the steps of becoming a photographer. I decided...Shutterbug crawling towards professional!! :)Then see where it takes me. Wish me luck, I'm scheduling my 1st session (with a stranger) this coming Saturday. Thanks to all my family and friends that have encouraged me to follow this dream.
Back to our busy September in PICTURES...
My super sweet friend thought of us on our Anniversary and dropped a lil gift at our door

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Nana came and stayed 3 nights so we could go out...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
I was too busy with how much I liked the decor that I didn't get a picture of us. Ha!
I did get a picture of my yummy all veggie pasta wrap...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Just like old times, he has always opened my door, it's been so long since we have gone anywhere that I almost wondered what he was doing...haha

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Then we headed to Italy...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
For some...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Layed on the green to listen to a band...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
I layed across hubbys lap, like a young in-luuuve couple :)
Then I snapped out of that real quick and reverted back to Mom-that-never-gets-out-mode when I found this ledge in the stall in the ladies restroom and got so excited about it that I took a picture!!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
We did a little shopping, talked about missing Miss Priss and headed home.
It was a good night!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
.........................................
We went to Birthday parties, baby showers, fun Mall trips with friends, several parks, gymnastics, some stores we have never visited before and so much more, so in no particular order...more photos
SERIOUSLY, the cutest birthday cake EVER...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
They got to see what all a firefighter does to get ready for a fire, where they sleep, eat and stay, it was a lot of fun!
And got cute lil party favors...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
What's not to like about a $1 garage sale picture frame? Maybe it's gold and doesn't match your decor, but have no fear...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Paint is always near...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
DO YOU HAVE ANGRY BIRDS......

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Because that would really make Miss Priss' lil friend Grayson very happy!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Of course who doesn't like dancing in the middle of the mall, especially when you are young enough to get away with it...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Love for Legos...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Then right back to angry birds...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
People often ask me if I have heard this song, or that song. Or you know the song that goes like this, then they sing it to me....
My response is normally the same, ummm, hmmm, uhh, nope! Sorry.
But I CAN sing every.single.song on this Laurie Berkner CD...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
I'll stop here before I have the longest post in history!! Hope you are having a good week!!



1 comment:
I love that picture of you- you are so pretty!
Glad to hear you guys are happy, busy people!
And get crackin on baby #2 already- when you make um as cute as Miss P, you gotta have more!
Post a Comment