
Well Barney of course! There was a Sprouts Mall tour to do auditions and meet Barney.
Our love for Barney started when Miss Priss was just 14 1/2 months old...(I tried to find the picture of her watching for the first time, but started watching this) and it's funny how you forget what they are like at certain ages.
And because I can't help but smile all the way through this video, I thought I would take you back to when Miss Priss was just 14 months old...
But back to our "Meet Barney" Saturday...we arrived at 10:30-ish and Barney was set to appear at 11.
As we walked in we noticed the line was pretty long already, then it wrapped one way, and swirled another, zig-zagged back and curled around front, but that was not it...then you finally entered the rope area where you weave like in the lines at Six Flags.
But we got in line...

WOW. At least this wasn't their first rodeo, because they came around and passed out coloring sheets, buttons, stickers, and a VIP backstage pass necklace, it was a nice way to pass the time.

There were kids sprawled out all over the floor, mine included...

Next thing I knew (45min in), somebody was getting antsy, so I let her do whatever kept her quiet...eeeeek

I think she thought it was the longest day of her life...

But finally we were only...
Steps away...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
AND FINALLY 1 hour and 39 minutes later, we reached the end...
Miss Priss was so excited to see Barney, smiling from ear to ear, SAYING... I wanna see Barneee!! I wanna hugck (hug)and kiss Barney! I YIKE BARNEEE MOMMY!!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
THEN she decided...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
She was SHY! Ha!
However, she now asks to go see Barney every.single.day!
Dora, Deigo & Plex from Yo Gabba Gabba were all in town the same weekend, we had Birthday parties and family in town so we had to pick just one since we were plenty busy!!



3 comments:
She got shy??? What!
:) Well I'm glad she got to meet Barney. It sounds like she will be meeting more celebs soon :) She better work on that shyness.
Oh and that video is so cute.
We have GOT to go meet Dora next time she is in town, for sure!
:)
Sooo glad Ali does not enjoy the Barney- but I'm still not sure what's worse- Yo Gabba Gabba or Barney? :)
Post a Comment