I just know it all starts from day one, then continues along at about 150 picts. per day pace. Making me...pretty busy!
Miss Priss and I headed out on the town a few days ago. I currently have 16 locations, some up to 45 minutes away to practice shoot at, and who better than my own little model to practice on.
Miss Priss 2.5

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Always willing to cooperate

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
She actually does really good, she listens when I tell her to stand here and there, etc. But I really enjoy natural un-posed pictures much more, I like to think of it as capturing the moments you normally miss. The moments when she is just being...
Miss Priss
Afterwards...
Since she's a little older I have broken out of my shell and treated her to ice cream, on several occasions. I am so blessed to be able to spend time with her, all by ourselves, just soaking in her young years before she heads to her room and shuts the door, and leaves poor uncool Mom out! :)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Fingernails that need to be clipped, a smudge of nail polish from this week left, chocolate ice cream smeared and dried around your mouth, and a windy day...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
But, I soak in those belly laughs of yours, those I wove you Mommy moments, those hugs and kisses and I LOVE that sweeter.than.sugar.voice of yours! I think you are just perfect!
And I love you more than anything in life!!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



2 comments:
Lindsay these pictures are so good. The red wall, the smiling miss priss. All of them! They look great.
I love that miss Priss is totally good at being your model. You are going to have so many amazing pictures of her when she grows up.
How beautiful!!Check out the blog when you get a chance- I left a little something there for you :)
Post a Comment