Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Surprise.

Oh. ME. OH. MY!

I have loved The Vintage Pearl since I came across it several years ago. I have purchased gifts for friends for Birthdays & Holidays.They are simply loved to death! I have time and time again picked out MY favorites, just never ordered one for myself. So last week when T.V.P came out with a NEW VINTAGE design, I fell in love all over again.

Well to my surprise since she was opening her 1st store in her hometown she held a GIVEAWAY. Over 1,000 people entered and GUESS WHAT....

My comment WON!

It came in the mail last night and I jumped up and down for joy in my kitchen as Hubby and Miss Priss watched. Hubby said, did you get your necklace? YES.YES.YES!
Miss Priss, just laughed at her silly Momma!

We were headed out the door for a jog around the block when I open it, and what better to dress your black running pants, t-shirt and nikes than this....


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Ah, isn't it beautiful?!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Gorgeous! Love it and Congrats!

missy said...

It's perfect!! You are SO lucky!

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky :) great job!! its so adorable!!
Melissa

Meant to be a mom said...

How fun, Congrats on the win :)

FROGGITY! said...

zowie! go you! that's awesome!