Friday, September 3, 2010

My New Love

Photography!

I have said before that I love to take pictures, to capture those moments that you will treasure forever, to freeze time for everyone to see.
I love it. LOVE IT! I want to wrap and engross myself in it. I long, to hear just how happy people are with my work. I know I have SO much to learn, but I'm here, and eager, and willing. I am teaching myself, with the exception of a few good pointers. But no classes, just trial and error. After all, being a very hands on learner, this is perfect. And as it has proven true to me many times before...practice really does make perfect. So that's what I am doing.

So I will leave you with a little preview of my first newborn session:









Isn't she beautiful?
I had such a wonderful time!
Now to come up with a name for my business!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

OH MY GOSH! They turned out so great! LOVE THEM ALL!

melissaweyer said...

Those came out super!! I love them!! U have such natural talent with your artzy abilities!! good job!! i will be thinking of a name for u ;) how about squishy tushy face!! xoxox

Kelli said...

you're awesome! I so wish you lived her to photograph my little lovies!

How about Prissy Photos? :)