
First I couldn't believe it was Spring, then Summer came so quickly, and went just as fast.
Now we are looking Fall dead in the eyes and I LOVE it.
Fall is most certainly my favorite time of year. The weather becomes cool, the leaves change, creamy pumpkin, autumn & leave scents from Bath&Body Works warm my home& heart. This also means Christmas is right around the corner...
So, October 1st I marched upstairs and grabbed the Fall decor and started placing it around the house. Something so very breathtaking about those yellow/golds, browns & bright-burnt orange colors! I am working on a fall wreath for my door, I'm picky so I decided to make one. I'll finish it before Fall is over! :)
Nana got Miss Priss some new DORA FALL panties, and they are a huge hit! The girl loves panties like she loves shoes! She really is my Miss PRISS!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
I made my very 1st pumpkin loaf, added a little homemade icing and I think we were all in heaven! The whole house was fragrant for hours. I just couldn't get over how lovely it smelt, (or some say smelled)! Either way, it was fantastic.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Now I'm going through closets getting fall/winter clothes ready. Poor Miss Priss doesn't have one pair of jeans that fit her. Some are too short, some are too baggy (Daddy called them her FuBu's) and some are too tight on her lil tummy! So it looks like I'll be jean hunting soon!
HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!!



2 comments:
I love the fall as well. Glad that you are enjoying this time with your family!!
YUMMY! Send me that pumpkin bread recipe, please!! My mouth is watering! (and the icing recipe, too!)
Post a Comment