Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!

Miss Priss & I made some red mini cupcakes for the 4th, with sprinkles of course!!!

It's hard to believe that this year is flying by so fast. That we are already well into summer. That we will be a family of 4 before Thanksgiving. My life is so blessed and I am so thankful. Miss Priss has made me the best person I can be, God only knows where I would have been if it wasn't for this little blue-eyed angel!
Miss Priss you are growing so fast, you are so smart, you are so loved. You are my perfect little mini & I love you to the moon&back!
After Daddy got home we headed out to watch the aircraft show and fireworks for the 4th. We packed our cooler, grabbed our big fluffy goose down comforter & blankets which made a super comfy bed in the back of Daddy's truck when we got there. It was perfect! We really enjoyed the show and it was our 3rd year tradition, too!


.....Happy Independence Day!!

No comments: