Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer Time

My pretty little princess, her Daddy & I ...(and baby bump) took a trip to San Antonio. We had a wonderful time, it was H.O.T. but soooo worth it. We stayed on the Riverwalk and enjoyed our night time strolls to shops, restaurants & our boat tour was the coolest thing to Miss Priss.

One morning we headed to Sea World bright & early. The excitement on this sweet girls face just made our day! She loved every minute of it! We had a blast, too! Feeding the dolphins even made me giggle. Pretty darn neat I'd have to say!
We saw all kinds of shows, Shamu twice...because it was just that awesome! :) Shamu also swam with her baby, which made me teary eyed...we'll blame it on my pregnancy hormones! I just thought it was so sweet & Hubby & I were blown away with just how smart they are!
Miss Priss of course got a stuffed animal before we left the park. I mean after 10+ hours of walking in the 100degree temp....it was the least we could do. She was a complete angel! We couldn't wait to get back to the hotel room to shower PLUS we had the a/c set on 65 and there is just something about a cold hotel room.
That makes you sleep just like a baby!!!

XOXO

No comments: